Dr. Abduljaleel Samad
BDS, MSc, PhD
Dr. Abduljaleel Samad
My name is Dr. Abduljaleel Azad Samad, 36 years-old, I am from Erbil-Kurdistan, Iraq. I am Specialized Dentist. I have Bachelor of Dental Sciences BDS (2007), MSc in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2012), and PhD in Oral and Dental Implant Surgery (2020).
Working part-time in College of Dentistry- Hawler Medical University-Kurdistan, Iraq as Lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial Department since 2008. Giving theoretical lectures to undergraduate students from 3rd, 4th and 5th class of the College of Dentistry and also, I serve as clinical supervisor, undergraduate research coordinator, plus as editorial assistance in Erbil Dental Journal (EDJ) in the same college.
I have multiple publications in many national and international scientific journals (7 publications; 6 of them were related to dental implantology), the following are the titles and links for my researches:
- Comparison between flapless and flap dental implant surgery: A clinical and radiographic study. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15218/zjms.2016.0019
- Osseointegration of dental implants without primary stability: an experimental study in sheep. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15218/zjms.2017.011
- Lingual nerve injury following surgical removal of mandibular third molar. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15218/zjms.2017.047
- Comparison between basal and conventional implants as a treatment modality in atrophied ridges. http://www.jdir.org/journal/view.html?uid=411&vmd=Full&fbclid=IwAR1ntmXhyGnzZqOD9S4TgCdBeUYKOx8x3ZC4PogNcvGn5v95fTC_igtPsZU
- Single Piece Dental Implant: A Remedy for Atrophic Ridges: Review. https://www.researchgate.net/deref/https%3A%2F%2Fdoi.org%2F10.4236%2Fijohns.2019.86025
- Osteoconductive Surface Modification of Polyether Ether Ketone Implants via Biomimetic Approach: An in vitro study.
- Osteoconductivity evaluation of biomimetic hydroxyapatite coated PEEK dental implants: in vitro and in vivo histological study in a sheep model.
I have my own specialized Dental Center named (iDent Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry) providing dental treatment services for the patients in Erbil city. We are 4 specialized and 3 General practitioner dentists working there, with 10 active staffs working in our center. We all committed to the best in dental care not only because we are professionals who are concerned about the well-being of our patients but because our patients should expect nothing less.
I am Kye Opinion Leader KOL for (Trate Company), which is a swiss company manufacturing Dental Implants (ROOTT Implant System). Also I serve as scientific advisor and clinical consultant for ROOTT Implant System in Kurdistan and Iraq. I have a good experience as a speaker giving lectures, courses, and workshops in both local and international events. Local Speaker in many scientific activities (Training Courses, Conferences and etc.) in all around Kurdistan and Iraq. International Speaker at: 2nd ODC Middle East Congress- Dubai,