|Dr. Jin Y. Kim
DDS, MPH, MS
|CREDENTIALSDr. Jin Y. Kim is a board-certified periodontist with practices in southern California.
His formal training includes dental school at the University of Sydney, Australia, specialty residencies in periodontics and implant surgery at UCLA Medical Center, and he holds advanced degrees in pathology, public health, and oral biology. He is a fellow of the American College of Dentists.
An author, lecturer, and educator, Dr. Kim teaches and advances his chosen field and has lectured in 36 different countries. He holds a number of faculty positions in universities across the globe. He directs advanced live surgery training program as a director of GDIA, and has founded the West Coast Dental Implant Study Club. In his spare time, he serves as an Assistant Scoutmaster at Troop 93, Boy Scouts of America, and is an avid home brewer.
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow, American College of Dentists (ACD)
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Fellow, World Academy of Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Bone Surgery (WAUPS)
- Past President, Western Society of Periodontology (WSP)
- Board Member, Korean Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology (KAOMI)
- Board Member, North American Society of Periodontists (NASP)
- Director, Global Dental Implant Academy (GDIA)
- Founder & Director, West Coast Study Club
- Former Lecturer, UCLA School of Dentistry
- Former Lecturer, University of Sydney Faculty of Dentistry
- Clinical Professor, Gachon University Medical School
- Clinical Professor, Catholic University of Daegu Medical School
- Assistant Scoutmaster, Troop 93, Fullerton, California